My coaching philosophy on player development is “Development over Winning.” Winning is never the focus. Winning is the end result of good training, teamwork, and intensity.
In coaching, I want to improve the quality of play at every level and develop well rounded, technically competent players who learn to play and enjoy the game as a lifetime sport.
- San Diego Force Soccer Club
- Surf Soccer Club, San Diego, CA: U12G, U12B, and U13B
- Co-founder- Mesa Rovers Soccer Club (Nott’s Forest Soccer Club)
- U12B, U14B, and U15B
- Vogelsinger Soccer Academy – Coaching Staff at UC Santa Barbara camp
- Utah Surf Director of Coaching-Girls
- Utah Surf: U11G, U14G, U16G
- Real Salt Lake Women’s –Assistant Coach
- USSF National "C" License
- NSCAA Goalkeeping Level 1 Diploma
- Coerver Youth Diploma 1
- Youth soccer for La Jolla Nomads and La Jolla HS.
- Post High School played San Diego Mesa College and San Diego Arsenal