In 2013, Erik Ocampo joined the Avengers Soccer program in 4S Ranch Soccer Community, now known as San Diego Force FC.
As a player, Erik grew up in North County, San Diego, playing for clubs like Carlsbad Wave, Surf Soccer, and Nomads Soccer Club. As a young player, he won 3 Youth National Championships while playing for Nomads Soccer Club. As a young adult, he played 4 years at CSUS. Currently, playing in the Sunday San Diego County Men’s League allows him to continue playing with his brothers and other retired professional players.
Being a passionate coach is a trait that has allowed Erik to compete with and against some of the top youth soccer programs in California. His experience has led him to coach at different levels from Nomads Soccer to Surf Soccer.
He is best known for his ability to develop elite soccer players.
- 2010 USYSA Regional Finalist
- 2010 Cal South National Championship
- 2009 USYSA Far West Regional Championship
- 2009-2011 2 Surf Cup Championship
- 1995-1998 3 USYSA National Championships – Nomads
- 1999-2003 Division I – Cal State Sacramento Men's Team