I am from FRANCE where I was raised and lived most of my life. I played soccer at a professional level and played for one of the top youth clubs in PARIS (ACBB) from 16 to 18 years old. PSG was one of our direct competitors. Then I played professional soccer in FRANCE and the US. I played in PARIS/VIRY CHATILLON 1978 to 1983. When I came to the US, I had a very short stint with the COSMOS, as the league went bankrupt.
I then played for the SUPER LEAGUE for a team (FROSINONE) in NEW YORK 1984/1985. Because of a bad knee, I had to cut my soccer career short and took on soccer coaching.
I started coaching in 1987 when I moved to SAN DIEGO from New YORK. I played for one year with PUMA in San Diego.
Years Coached: 13
- Currently, hold a D coaching license
- Last 4 years at ARSENAL FC SAN DIEGO now SAN DIEGO FORCE FC.
- Few months first experience at RUTGERS University in 1983
- PEGASUS (currently SDSC) and POWAY VAQUEROS
- (Boys Elite BU15 to BU18 and Bu9 and BU10)
- LA JOLLA high school Varsity 1993
- POWAY High school Freshman 1992
- Won some tournaments during these Years
- HOTSPURS, FOR THE CURE, PUMA, CARLSBAD including reaching quarterfinals of state cup a couple of times.
My mission as a coach
I empower and enable young men and children to believe in themselves and manifest the soccer realities they want to create.
I help them in embracing and living their dreams (in this case, through and for soccer).
As a coach, I do believe that you live your life the same way you play soccer and vice versa.
Achievement, success, growth, and transformation come with self-discipline, work ethics, and a deep understanding of what life and one's environment are.
It also comes with education, cultivating intelligent choices, willingness to fail in order to succeed, and deep respect of self and others as a player through clear communication, clarity, willingness to self-trust and self-awareness.